I have completed this within a month! At the very least it was around a month in my mind. Here I shall answer questions from the gracious people who gave me awards to answer from. It may always take me a while to release these when I receive them but mark my words that I will always try my best to answer those that are brought to my attention! So amidst the Mario Party marathon of top 10s here is a little nugget of personality thanks to these two great people. I cannot thank them enough for the nomination.
Unique Blogger Award Rules!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What post was your favorite to write and why?
Well there is one I am writing right now that I am deeply enjoying looking at deeper into an antagonist that I enjoy. It will be released on a later date but of the posts I have already made so far I would have to say the Tucker and Dale vs Evil post I made since it was tweeted about on Twitter by the official page of the film and also on its facebook. That certainly got me a bit teary eyed to see.
2. Is there a subject you would like to write about but haven’t quite figured out how to do it yet?
Oh definitely a lot of subjects like that, but I would have to say it was the big finale surprise for the end of my 12 Days of Halloween event. It is because I know I will get a lot of flack for it potentially with how I describe the series I will be talking about. Mostly because I don’t really like either of them and hoped more to have a bit of fun at their expense. One is a beloved series by many and to compare it to the other is a risk especially when it is to poke fun at the former. Who knows if I will actually go through with it and maybe tone it down a bit, but that is the one I am still struggling on how I want to do it. To not come off as hateful but merely to have a bit of fun for those who have experienced both or one.
3. What was the last random thing that made you happy?
Seeing my friends after a long break away from them. Enjoying good company, good wine, and just enjoying life for a solid evening of drunken marble race watching.
1) What is a genre of anime (or a series if you want) that you haven’t gotten into yet, but you really want to try?
There is no genre of anime I haven’t tried so far. Though of course there are genres I want to experience more thoroughly much like romance (which is not my forte, have you seen me trying to woo someone…it ain’t pretty). Being a hopeless romantic I love romance movies done right, I still adore The Proposal starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Romance in anime however has bitten me a bit in how I couldn’t attach myself to the struggle or often got frustrated at what was going on. I should attempt more and see the full range anime has to offer.
2) What’s a hobby that you do, but not many of your blog followers know about?
A hobby I have that people don’t know yet. I think my biggest thing would be collecting a lot of different items in the entertainment medium and reorganizing them constantly. I am never satisfied for long of how I organize everything I collect and often restructure it every week or so. I surprisingly just enjoy doing it as a little hobby, a weekly routine that spawned from my hobby of collecting films, anime, etc. I mean I enjoy the search in bargain bins and closing sales, but there is something about the reorganization of my collection that puts a smile to my face.
3) What’s your favorite style of music?
My problem is I am a variety listener, often never really settling on a specific style. I fall victim to never really attaching myself to the style but rather the need to listen to something while doing something else. A wandering mind can prove most fatal and distracting myself with whichever music is available is a way for me to not get in my own head (much like exams). If I had to choose a style of music I enjoy I would say an orchestrated soundtrack from a video game. There is just something soothing about retreading nostalgia through music that I find amazing and nothing does that better than a good soundtrack.
If you have received a nomination for this award before I am sorry for the renomination if you have expressed desire to not do another either at all or consecutively after the previous. I am not one to talk about responding to these nominations promptly either, so do with the nominations what you will. I hope you enjoy the questions if you do decide to answer though!
1. Karandi from 100WordAnime
2. Merlin from Merlin’s Musings
3. Chris from Peach’s Almanac
4. Jon Spencer Reviews
5. Remy from The Lily Garden
7. Prattle from Seasonal Prattle
8. Two Happy Cats
9. The Otaku Judge
10. Ka-Chan from Ka-Chan Anime Reviews
11. Magnitude Reviews
12. Weekend Otaku
13. Inkling Infornography
Why not one more?
14. alfredopasta from Slice of Alfredo
If I forgot to put you in I deeply apologize. These upcoming questions can be answered by anyone if they feel so inclined. Just have fun with it! 🙂
1. What is your favourite antagonist in the entertainment medium and why? (Literature, Film, anime, television, etc)
2. You are making a film or television series and you have to come up with something to adapt, from what medium would you pick from and why would you choose that specific work to adapt?
3. Following the previous question, which visual medium would you adapt your work through and why? Animation or live action?
Let your imaginations run wild everyone! I look forward to seeing how people answer (of course only if you want to, don’t want to force anyone to do anything). As for me it seems like my role here is done. So I will bid you all farewell for a time in the hopes of seeing you again shortly. As always, don’t forget to have yourself a wonderful day!