Thank you Karandi from 100WordAnime for the nomination!
There is this hesitation I felt when immediately checking to see that I received this nomination. I quickly realized that I have never done one of these before and don’t know how to handle it. Then I just told myself “Stop being paranoid just make the post” and here we are!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 blogs
1. I have a strange fixation with the character Yasuhiro Hagakure when in fact he aggravates me to no end.
2. I am terrible when it comes to knowing a large variety of music, yet I am usually up to listening to anything.
3. I am a huge fan of horror, yet have neglected to watch the classics until special occasions (Exorcist, The Thing, etc).
4. Schizoidmouse was actually my nickname on Xboxlive during high school and it just seemed to stick.
5. I have been in musicals before (of course only in high school), and have danced mirrored to someone with chairs. Yes that is probably the weirdest dance I have done. Thanks to those classes I have grown to love musical theater and regularly try to attend a couple of productions a year.
6. I always love a well done antagonist over a protagonist, hence my fixation with the Gundam franchise.
7. The first anime scene that made me cry was the Zabuza arc’s final episode in Naruto, it is also the reason why I watch anime in the first place. Yet I find myself not enjoying Naruto as a whole or particularly care for it.
- Hua Ming Juan from Hua Mingjuan Reviews
- Rocco B from In the Cubbyhole
- aoishi11 from Hold Up Let’s Talk
- The Otaku Judge
- Dominic & Elisabeth from little anime blog
Well that is it from me! This was a lot harder to do than I thought, especially with my inability to be fast with posts. Though I have to say its but fun discussing myself just a tiny bit, especially that chair dancing part. It is nice doing one of these posts every once in a while.